Monday 27 July 2009

Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions


audrey tautou


Circumstances kept me in Manchester for longer than anticipated but I'm back in Runcorn's cold embrace for a few days now, with that fibre optic broadband we've all been hearing so much about. Samuel L Jackson wouldn't lie to us.

I stumbled across this gem pretty quickly. I've tried desperately to get into Architecture In Helsinki, I listen to them for hours but I just tend to go through passionate love affairs with one track at a time. Whilst my time with Do The Whirlwind has long passed, this Yacht remix has me dancing at the family computer desk.

Architecture In Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind (Yacht Remix)

Also everyone should go and see Coco Avant Chanel when it comes out next week. Il est très beau.

2 comments:

Dulcie said...

Have you seen it (the film) already?

Lauren Amber said...

Yeah, my boyfriend got us tickets to an advance screening in Didsbury. Rock&Roll. It's every bit as beautiful as expected.