Thursday 30 July 2009

Au Revoir



I'm going back to Manchester tomorrow, where I'll have no internet, and then shortly after I'm heading to Spain, so I'm going to leave you for a while, with this cover version as a parting gift. Incase you haven't noticed, I love La Roux. I want to marry Elly and have androgynous children with hair that doesn't obey gravity (I don't know about her, but mine does that naturally every morning). I'm less certain about how I feel about White Lies, but this version of Farewell to the Fairground is far cooler than the original.

La Roux - Farewell to the Fairground

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but lauren, la roux is an ugly vessel

Lauren Amber said...

okay so maybe her face isn't great but it's the way she presents herself, i wouldn't expect you to understand, crafty anonymous.